North Port, Florida – With Florida’s magical tax scores on its side and a decent income per capita at over $35,000, North Port isn’t doing too bad for itself at all. The gem of Sarasota County has its share of beautiful beaches and exciting culture that’s prime scenery for the ambitious entrepreneur. Though it ranks lower on this list than Lauderhill, North Port citizens hold more degrees than the #7 seat and more income per capita than both Lauderhill and Daytona Beach. One could argue that the city is a bit more quiet than others in Florida that made the list, but boring it most certainly is not. If anything, the excitement there is only growing.
- Omeza Receives FDA Clearance for Omeza® Collagen Matrix
- EDC Assists Harmar Mobility in Expansion, Adding New Manufacturing Jobs
- Shipping Giant MyUS.com Continues Its Unrivaled Service with Its New Global Shipping Product
- EDC Board Votes to form Task Force, Name Lisa Krouse CEO
- EDC Names Erin Silk Vice President of Business Development Services