More than 70% of the world’s purchasing power is located outside of the United States. Your competitors are increasing their global market share, and we can help you do it too.
Why consider exporting?
Access – The internet and improvements in trade finance and trade agreements have dramatically increased access to markets worldwide
Demand – More than 70% of the world’s purchasing power is located in international markets
Profitability – Exporting can be profitable for any-sized business. On average, sales grow faster, more jobs are created, and employees earn more than in non-exporting firms
Competitive Advantage – The United States is known throughout the world for high quality, innovative goods and services, customer service, and sound business practices
Risk Mitigation – Most companies that export have an easier time riding out fluctuations in the U.S. economy and are more likely to stay in business
How we can help
Our team is positioned to connect your company to the resources you need to penetrate international markets.
Through strategic partnerships with the Small Business Development Center, Enterprise Florida, U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration and others, we can help you explore the possibilities and realize the remarkable potential.
Our free services include:
- Export marketing strategies – To help you identify the best foreign markets for your product or service and best practices for entering those markets
- Market intelligence – To give you the insights you need to make an impact on the right foreign markets
- International trade missions – To create the partnerships that will help you execute business in specific foreign counties
- Trade grants – To offset the cost of attending events like international trade shows
- Obtain Certificates – To help you get the required certificates like Free Sale in order to execute business
- Export finance – We can connect you with financing partners to make the possibilities reality
Ready to Start?
Learn more about what we can do for you.
Invest in Sarasota County
The EDC of Sarasota County diversifies our local economy and helps create jobs for Floridians. Investing in the EDC empowers us to grow our economy and attract more business to our region.
Latest Business Assistance News
Sarasota has been named one of the top 10 Best Places to Live in the U.S. for 2021-22, according...
The Sarasota-Based Company Will Offer Gas Cards, Kona Ice, Amazon Gift Cards, and $2,000 Sign-On...
SARASOTA, FL (June 17, 2021) The Board of Directors of the Economic Development Corporation of...