Ringling Innovation by Creative Design Award Nominations
10/13/2020 @ 8:00 AM - 10/30/2020 @ 12:00 PM
The EDC of Sarasota County and Ringling College of Art and Design are pleased to collaborate for the Sixth Annual Ringling College Innovation by Creative Design Award.
This award recognizes a business for an innovative product or service that demonstrates a creative design solution and has achieved market success. Entries are judged on the quality of their design process and evidence of market success and/or business impact.
Qualifications for nominations are as follows:
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- Nominated organization must be a profit or nonprofit business or organization located in Sarasota County.
- A majority of revenues must come from outside Sarasota County.
- The specific product or service of the applicant must have been developed in the last five years.
- The product or service must be available in the marketplace and have demonstrated financial success.
- EDC board members/staff are not eligible for nomination.
- All application information must be verifiable and accurate.
Application deadline: October 30, 2020 at noon.
2020 award winner will be announced at the EDC Post Election Economic Outlook Live Webcast on November 20, 2020.
Good luck and thank you for your participation!
Note: If you have any questions regarding the nomination form, please contact Kate Atkin at [email protected] or 941.309.1200 x102
Online application form: https://form.jotform.com/202787375901159