- Florida is the 2nd best state for business in a survey of 356 corporate executives by New York-based-DCI. http://t.co/pXTPAp8rB0 EDC Sarasota County 2 hours ago
- Batman producer Michael Uslan will be at Sarasota Film Office mixer 5:30-7:30, Nov. 12, Ringling College. Join us! http://t.co/rbpEj2fxfS EDC Sarasota County 3 hours ago
- Longtime economic development champion Jim Bos being appreciated by the Sarasota EDC Board today. http://t.co/nqhl5SqbIg EDC Sarasota County 5 hours ago
Move Your Business Here
Sarasota County, Florida
We hear it all the time from executives and entrepreneurs: “I came to Sarasota County on vacation and didn’t want to leave – so I moved my business here.”
Sarasota County offers many of the attributes necessary for success in the global economy: superior schools, significant research and education facilities, high educational attainment and a regional workforce of more than 350,000. A modern infrastructure and moderate taxes contribute to the low cost of doing business here. What’s more, the community is increasingly recognized as a leader in innovative environmental management and sustainable living.In today’s technology environment, you can work from almost anywhere. Why not work where you really want to live?
Reasons to Move to Sarasota
- No Personal Income Tax
- Progressive Attitude Toward Business
- Educated, Skilled Workforce
- Friendly Regulatory Environment
Grow Your Business Here
The Economic Development Corpration of Sarasota County is committed to growing our base of existing industries. In order to do so we have put several tools in place to help your business expand.
|Ad Valorem Tax Exemption||Sarasota County Economic Development Grants|
Assistance with real estate options and permitting
Start Your Business Here
Since its formation in the 1800s, Sarasota County has been a destination for entrepreneurs. From the Scots who founded America’s first golf course and a destination hotel for tourism in Sarasota, to the Potter-Palmers and Ringlings, local history and the community landscape bear the lasting imprints of entrepreneurial fervor.