- The Sarasota and Manatee Realtor associations will merge into one organization, the Suncoast Realtor Association. http://t.co/BlSLp6hJDz EDC Sarasota County 1 days ago
- Kerkering, Barberio is ranked one of the Top 200 Accounting Firms in the nation by INSIDE Public Accounting for 2nd year in a row. EDC Sarasota County 1 days ago
- Fast-growing Tervis hires former Hallmark executive as chief sales and business development officer. http://t.co/5So86kulmX EDC Sarasota County 8 days ago
Move Your Business Here
Sarasota County, Florida
We hear it all the time from executives and entrepreneurs: “I came to Sarasota County on vacation and didn’t want to leave – so I moved my business here.”
Sarasota County offers many of the attributes necessary for success in the global economy: superior schools, significant research and education facilities, high educational attainment and a regional workforce of more than 350,000. A modern infrastructure and moderate taxes contribute to the low cost of doing business here. What’s more, the community is increasingly recognized as a leader in innovative environmental management and sustainable living.In today’s technology environment, you can work from almost anywhere. Why not work where you really want to live?
Reasons to Move to Sarasota
- No Personal Income Tax
- Progressive Attitude Toward Business
- Educated, Skilled Workforce
- Friendly Regulatory Environment
Grow Your Business Here
The Economic Development Corpration of Sarasota County is committed to growing our base of existing industries. In order to do so we have put several tools in place to help your business expand.
|Ad Valorem Tax Exemption||Sarasota County Economic Development Grants|
Assistance with real estate options and permitting
Start Your Business Here
Since its formation in the 1800s, Sarasota County has been a destination for entrepreneurs. From the Scots who founded America’s first golf course and a destination hotel for tourism in Sarasota, to the Potter-Palmers and Ringlings, local history and the community landscape bear the lasting imprints of entrepreneurial fervor.