7131 Professional Pkwy E Sarasota Florida 34240 United States
MISSION State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, guided by measurable standards of institutional excellence, provides engaging and accessible learning environments that result in student success and community prosperity.
DESCRIPTION Workforce Training serves area business, industry, and government by upskilling employees through quality training at an affordable price and works with local agencies to obtain grant funding, which may cover some or all the cost of training depending on the program. Scheduling is convenient as we offer daytime, evening, or Saturday classes either at your site or one of our four locations in Bradenton, Venice, Lakewood Ranch, or downtown Sarasota.
SERVICES /PROGRAMS LEADERSHIP
• Effective communication, conflict management, personality assessments, managing change, difficult conversations, emotional intelligence, problem solving/decision making, customer service, sexual harassment, sales, time management, facilitating successful meetings, team building, diversity, coaching, motivating employees, generations at work, etc.
• Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Absolute Beginner, MS Project, InDesign, QuickBooks, netiquette, powerful presentations, social media, etc.
• Automated systems troubleshooting, MSSC CPT, MSSC CLT, CPIM, Kaizen boards, LEAN, OSHA 30, PLC basics, Six Sigma, etc.
• Business writing, grammar review, workplace English, workplace Spanish, public speaking, etc.
• Keynote speakers, organizational development, staff retreats, employee coaching, financials for the non-financial manager, parliamentary procedures, active shooter, etc.