801 N Broadway Ave Bartow Florida 33830 United States
Commute Connector is a program focused on improving shared mobility in southwestern Florida. Through planning, promotions and the development of commute options, we expand access to jobs and reduce congestion across the region.
We partner with employers, property managers and universities to solve their biggest transportation challenges. Commute Connector is a Transportation Demand Management (TDM) program of the Florida Department of Transportation, serving District One. Our services are available to residents or employees of Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Manatee, Okeechobee, Polk and Sarasota counties. Commute options range from share the ride, transit use, bike & walk, and telecommuting.
What We Do:
• We provide customized commute plans.
• We build communities of transportation ambassadors.
• We reward smart commute choices.
What We Offer:
• Ridematching service to connect commuters to their options.
• Reward commuters who use alternative transportation options to get to work.
• Emergency Ride Home (ERH) reimbursement program.
Free consultations to set up commuter benefit programs.
Why try a different way to get to work?
• Earn rewards.
• Save money.
• Use your commute time wisely.
• Meet new people.