Taking successful companies to the next level. As the leader of a growing company, you face unique challenges and GrowFL’s Business Growth Programs are specifically designed to help you address those challenges. Through the Business Growth Program, GrowFL provides access to resources, analysts and tools typically only available and affordable to Fortune 500 Companies. Participate in one or all of the three programs at your own pace. Grants available through the EDC of Sarasota County.
Do You Qualify?
Specifically designed for CEOs, presidents and business owners of second-stage growth companies!
For-profit, privately-held company headquartered in Florida
Generate annual revenue or working capital between $750,00 and $100 million
Employ between 6 and 150 full-time employees
Provide products or services beyond the local area to regional, national or global markets
Have an intent and desire to grow your company beyond second-stage
PeerSpectives is a unique CEO roundtable methodology designed especially for leaders of growing companies. A structured format ensures balanced group discussion facilitated by a professional facilitators with an emphasis on sharing experiences. Participants come from diverse, non-competing industries. PeerSpectives provides a confidential environment for discussing sensitive issues. PeerSpectives participants tell us that they have gotten new ideas on everything from marketing strategy and financial issues to dealing with difficult personnel problems. What’s more, the PeerSpectives also spark accountability and strong bonds among members.
- Confidentially address issues important to business owners by business owners.
- Collaborate in proven, productive problem-solving sessions.
- Customized feedback from trained facilitators and experts.
- Build your network of successful business, potential partners and local resources.
Meet the current CEO Roundtable:
Walter Leise III, President & CEO, Sarasota Medical Products
Eric Rosenthal, President, Florikan
Denver Stutler, CEO, U.S. Submergent Technologies
John Swiatkowski, Owner, Pacer Group
Sarah J. Laroque, President/CEO, EarthBalance
Jeff Sauntry, Founder & CEO, Risk Neutral
Kathy Durfee, CEO & Founder, TechHouse
Strategic research, marketing & sales expansion
- Virtual access to a team of highly skilled research specialists who will assess your company to identify specific issues and provide action-oriented information.
- Time commitment — 8-12 hours spread over approximately two months. As well, once the program is complete, a 30, 60 and 90-day check-in call to review how implementation is going.
- Focus areas — HR (recruiting and retention as well as compliance), operations and supply chain, accounting and finance, global trade, sales and marketing, succession planning, secondary market research, online marketing and customer prospecting.
- Logistics — The program kicks off with a call between the CEO and a SIG team leader to clarify your company’s greatest needs. Next, you talk with SIG specialists to dive deeper into those pain points.
- Specialists then prepare their deliverable and schedule follow-up calls to walk you through those materials. Finally, the team leader conducts a debriefing call before wrapping up the engagement.
Florida Companies to Watch
- A unique way to recognize and honor second-stage companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace with innovative strategies and processes, making them “worth watching.”
- An awards program that companies from across the state and all industries may participate in. Selection is based on steady growth in employee counts and revenue as well as strength in leadership, corporate culture, community support and philanthropy, innovation in management or technology, or other factors that contribute to an outstanding organization.
Tampa Bay Regional Chapter
- An exclusive network of second-stage business owners who share the same entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity, and challenges as you do.
- Each chapter is led by CEO’s who are in tune with what is important to you.
- Gain new business knowledge, resources and best practices from advisors and members.
- Ability to participate in programs and events across the state.
- Discover new perspectives and proven techniques that support business growth.
- Access to opportunities to improve personal and professional leadership skills.
- Discounted registration for select GrowFL events.
Ready to Start?
Learn more about what we can do for you.
Invest in Sarasota County
The EDC of Sarasota County diversifies our local economy and helps create jobs for Floridians. Investing in the EDC empowers us to grow our economy and attract more business to our region.
Latest Business Assistance News
Economic Evaluation of Lumos Diagnostics’ FebriDx® Point-of-Care Test Highlights $2.5 Billion in Potential U.S. Healthcare Cost Savings Annually
Lumos Diagnostics (ASX: LDX), a leader in rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic technologies, today...
Outstanding leadership, culture, and growth make these second-stage businesses stand-out GrowFL is...
SARASOTA COUNTY, FL (September 27, 2021) -- The Sarasota County Economic Development Corporation...